It was fate. I stumbled upon this hill country miracle by accident back in January of 2016. Thinking it was an old west venue called Tin Star Ranch (I’m sure the internet will still hold it’s legacy for “saloon” style costume parties for awhile), I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was recently purchased by the family owners of Contigo Austin. I met the new owner, Frede, and upon telling him my occupation he was delighted I would drop in because he had some fresh blueprints for a beautiful new venue, would I like to see it? Yes! Please and thank you! My jaw dropped, the architects plans were stunning, clean lines, open spaces, and a modern twist on the typical hill country barn. I loved it instantly. I began counting down the days until it would come to life. My real life friend and event stylist friend Emily and I would often call each other with giddy updates on the status of their construction, so hyped that a beautiful white space was coming to our tiny town! The concrete was barely dry by the time we were out there doing a styled shoot, eager to help promote this gem with a taste of what a pretty event would could look like for future brides.
So for the bride considering a visit to Contigo Ranch Fredericksburg here are some things you might like to know!
- The aesthetic is cutting edge. Clean lines, bright white spaces, modern-rustic furniture and textiles sourced by the talented www.annedgerton.com
- The inside spaces are clean and open, a blank canvas that will let you write your unique story on it. No “country art” or grandma’s furniture in the background of your pics
- On-site lodging for your guests. If your wedding is on a big festival weekend, which is almost every other weekend in Fredericksburg, you won’t have to compete with the swell of weekend tourists finding a big block of lodging in town. That always-late-groomsmen will be secured. All on-site, and safer for those guests that might need to hang up their keys.
- The buildings, walls, and outside spaces are simply photogenic – which I love! That’s why I’m gushing about it!
- Multiple ceremony spaces near the reception hall or high up on their private bluff overlooking a huge horizon over the hill country. Epic. And worth your guests’ travel.
Contigo is now starting to accept reservations! If you’re looking for a venue that still has plenty of 2017 availability to choose from you should grab your date before the secret is out!
Applause to the talented crew that participated!
Bridal Fashion & Event Styling by Emily Burgess of Hill Country Bride
Bouquet & Table Arrangement by The Green Room Floral
Hair & Makeup – Weddings by Celissa Rae
Bridal Boutique – www.serendipitybridal.com
Off-shoulder dress by www.sarahseven.com
Lace dress by Tara Lauren
Menswear by The Black Tux
Linens by Latavola Linen